Welcome to Back to Nature Natural Foods! Since 1986, our mission has been to provide products and services that promote wellness to residents and visitors in Bluffton and Hilton Head, SC. If you are interested in natural foods and natural healing products in the Hilton Head and Bluffton area, we aim to answer your questions and provide you with the products that are right for you. Our natural healing products include single herbs and herbal formulas, CkLS (colon-kidney-liver-spleen-cleanser), freedom (blood-detox) vitamins, homeopathic remedies, supplements such as black seed oil, and essential oils such as lavender, cedarwood, pine needle, peppermint, anxiety release, tea tree and more. We also stock designer oil fragrances and anointing oils such as hyssop, cedar wood, spikenard, myrrh and frankincense. We harvest fresh certified organic fruit and vegetables from the low country, including food grown from heirloom seeds.
- All natural hand made soaps, including Clearer Skin, known to clean up conditions such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, and shingles
- Fresh Local seafood in season
- We carry Armish roll butter, Organic brown eggs, specialty cheeses, including the popular hoop cheese and Carolina Blue Cheese
- Whole raw milk
- The best boiled peanuts– boiled fresh daily!
- We make our own crab cakes from Grandma Ida’s Old Island style recipe.
- Gluten-Free Bread & Snacks
- Wild harvested juices including goji, acai, noni, mangosteen, and resveratrol
- Carolina rice, grits and cornmeal; beans and peas of all kinds!
- Natural fruit preserves, Local Raw honey and Sourwood Honey
- Naturally seasoned oak firewood, sold by the bundle or by the face cord (4′ high, 8′ long). We deliver & stack oak firewood!
- Pine Straw Mulch – Clean and colorful Long Leaf only. We deliver & spread pine straw mulch!
We now have a delicious cobbler made with fresh all natural peach, blueberry and champagne (yellow) mangos. Yum!
Back to Nature